While the most important aspect of this job is building a great team and leading them to deliver world-class products, you are also expected to work hands-on. Past experience as a full-stack developer is a must.
As head of engineering, you will be responsible for the entire tech stack which includes android, IoS, Web SDK along with the backend and frontend. You will also be responsible for our core data over sound algorithms which are in C/C++. You will also be responsible for the architecture of the entire technology stack. You should be able to manage the team as well as plan to build a strong team.
You should also have some experience with hardware systems and how our technology stack interacts with different architectures. Knowledge of embedded systems, PCB designing, and ASIC is good to have. Familiarity with signal processing communication protocols such as OFDM, CDMA, DSS etc is also good to have but not a prerequisite. While the most important aspect of this job is building a great team and leading them to deliver world-class products, you are expected to work hands-on. Past experience as a full-stack developer is a must.
You'll be successful if you
● are a good leader who can motivate and inspire others.
● are an excellent software engineer who understands every aspect of Software Development
● are someone who can help others grow into their roles and beyond
● are a problem-solver extraordinaire
● have a good grasp of software architecture and built complex systems in the past
● have some experience in hardware / hardware-software interfaces
● have some knowledge of signal processing & communications protocols
Greater than 7 years of relevant experience. Less than 7 years of work experience please do not apply.
1. Salary: As per market standard 2. Equity: As per company standard
Why join us?
● This is an excellent opportunity to work in an exciting tech startup at a critical point, which creates a great learning opportunity for anyone interested in early-stage companies. It's a great time to be part of Trillbit and help us accelerate our growth.
● Work on impactful problems that really make a difference in the life of early companies. Understand the early stages of a company looking for product-market fit and preparing to ramp up growth.
● Opportunity to be promoted to CTO with competitive compensation and stock options if you are a good fit for the team.