We are looking for a candidate with relevant experience of 3+ years for cross-platform/hybrid Mobile app developments. As a mobile app developer, you would be building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms
Senior app developer
We are looking for a candidate with relevant experience of 3+ years for cross-platform/hybrid Mobile app developments. As a mobile app developer, you would be building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.You will be responsible for architecting and building the mobile applications, as well as coordinating with the other team members responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Manage the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Integrate native or third-party APIs/SDK for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.Work as a team player
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree from premier engineering college
- 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not mandatory.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work and execute your work faster and efficiently.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
Candidates should have any of the following skills:
Prefer candidates with the following skills (optional):
- React Native
Why join us?
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in an exciting tech startup at a critical point, which creates a great learning opportunity for anyone interested in early-stage companies. It's a great time to be part of Trillbit and help us accelerate our growth.
- Work on impactful problems that really make a difference in the life of early companies. Understand the early stages of a company looking for product-market fit and preparing to ramp up growth.